The benefit you derive from these exercises is proportional to the effort you put into them. Here are my suggestions:
- Try to work the problems without looking at the solution. Don’t give up easily. Feel free to refer back to the lessons covering this material.
- If/when you become stuck, then look at the solution, but only at the part you are stuck on. Once you get a hint from the solution on how to proceed, then resume working the problem on your own.
- Compare your answers and method to those in the solution once you finish. Reflect on any differences you find. Keep in mind that there often is more than one way to solve a problem, although one approach may be easier than another. Learning to recognize the different possible approaches and the merits of each is an important skill.
- Differential Equations: Solving System Responses with Stored Energy
- Characteristics of Systems Described by Differential Equations
Differential Equation Descriptions for Systems Exercises
Differential Equation Descriptions for Systems Solutions
Exercises: Differential Equation Descriptions for Systems
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
this is my question
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.